CAR ACHIEVERS ↓

CAR ACHIEVERS ↓


True-Stories of people from all walks of life who became Extraordinary millionaires...


Picture
Picture
"At first, I thought I can't be successful with AIM Global. But I was wrong! After 1 year of seriously doing the business, I was able to get my first brand-new car."

Jhapz Ramirez
AIM Global Millionaire



Picture
"When I was still a kid, I already dreamed of having my own sports car. Guess what? I got my first Chevrolet Camaro - and that is because of AIM Global. This only proves that AIM Global really gives a life changing opportunity."
Albert Jasma
AIM Global Millionaire





Picture
"​I bought my first brand new Montero Sport because of AIM Global. After months of dedication in doing the business, I finally earn my first million. All thanks to AIM Global and to all the people who brought me success."
 Tanya Morales
AIM Global Millionaire



Picture
"With God's grace, I got my first car after 6 months of doing the AIM Global business. After another 6 months, I was able to have my dream house in Sta. Rosa Heights. Thank you AIM Global for this life changing opportunity."
Ryan Ricalde
AIM Global Millionaire


Picture
"I was able to achieve my first million when I was still 20 years old. All of my hard works paid off because of AIM Global. Thank you AIM Global and to all people who believed in me!"

​Jannvi San Juan
AIM Global Millionaire



Picture
"For 16 years as an OFW in Japan, finally I have time to my family. In just 6 months of seriously doing this business, I got my first car. I got my 1st 1 Million pesos ($20,000) in just 1 year. Thank you AIM Global for this opportunity!"
Catherine Barrios
​AIM Global Millionaire


0 Comments